A Common Core Teacher's Toolbox!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love is in the Air....Valentine's Day Freebies!

   It's almost Valentine's Day! I know I can't wait to spend it with my two Valentines. I love holiday themed activities almost as much as my kiddos do.  So to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, I have two fun Valentine themed freebies for you. Hopefully this will give you a little extra time with your Valentine this week!

First, I have Jar of Hearts Valentine's Day Crafitivity. I orginally created it to use for creating arrays, as well as reviewing fractions. However, there are many ways I'm sure you could use it for other math purposes as well. You can get your Jar of Hearts Craftivity here.



                                               
                                                 

Want to take some times to review types of sentences?  You can download my Sweet Sentences Sort here. There is a color and black and white version for you!  You could also use this to starting point to having students create their own conversation hearts! If you find these activities helpful and enjoyable for your students, please leave me feedback and let me know.

If you'd like a versatile writing craftivity, I also have my Valentine's Love Bug Writing Craftivity. Sorry, this one is not free. However, it is discounted to $ 2.50 in honor of Valentine's Day. It includes multiple different writing templates that can be adapted for any grade level. It also makes a cute Valentine's Day gift or bulletin board display. You can check it out here:


 
                                                           
  
                 

I hope you enjoy these freebies, and have a very sweet  Valentine's Day Week!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment